MXWNCS8 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each, and gooseneck transmitters to charge in two ports each.
8-port networked charging station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, easy transmitter linking, and overcharge protection for battery damage.
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED display unit’s charge status individually for each transmitter or microphone
- Remote state of charge control system: Ethernet connection to allows remote monitoring of battery state of charge in hours and minutes through wireless Microflex control software or third-party control systems
- Easy transmitter connection: assign couple wireless microphones to transceiver channels in an access point simply by pressing «Link
- Fast charge times: up to 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection circuit: Smart recharge protects against battery damage and extends life cycles
- Versatile microphone docking: Each station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles