TOA L-41S T
For applications requiring 600 ohm line-matching. Signal at input terminals activates mute bus.
– For Applications Requiring 600 ohm Line Matching.
– Transformer Isolation (600 ohms) minimizes ground loop problems when connecting remote equipment (greater than 15 feet)
– Signal At Input Terminals Activates Both Mute Bus #1 and Mute Bus #2 Buses By Default (cut diode(s) to disconnect individual mute
- Signal Activated Mute Sensitivity Control
- Performance Input: 600 tb
- Input Sensitivity: -16 dBu
- Gain (Adjustable): -2 dB (fixed)
- Maximum Input: +20 dB
- Physical Connector:Removable Terminal Block