Shipped in pairs, the ultra-compact IMPACT TCI32-T is a passive two way surface-mount loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. With a power handling capacity of 120 Watts, the system consists of a high excursion 3.5″ low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, and a 1″ neodymium ferro-fluid cooled high frequency driver mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide – for a wide 120º horizontal by 100º vertical dispersion pattern.
Pair of 2 Way 3.5″ Full Range Loudspeakers with Line Transformers for Installation Applications
- Pair of compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- 30 Watts continuous, 120 Watts peak power
- High excursion 3.5″ low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1″ ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 120º H x 100º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8″ mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.