Shipped in pairs, the ultra-compact IMPACT TCI52-T is a passive two way surface-mount loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. With a power handling capacity of 240 Watts, the system consists of a high excursion 5″ low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, and a 1″ neodymium ferro-fluid cooled high frequency driver mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide – for a wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion pattern.
Pair of 2 Way 5″ Full Range Loudspeakers with Line Transformers for Installation Applications
- Pair of compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- High excursion 5″ low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1″ ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8″ mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.