The DHR12M is a two-way, bi-amplified powered loudspeaker with a 12-inch woofer and a 1.75-inch HF driver in a space that maintains the coaxial configuration, perfect for use as a floor monitor. Combining a 1000W amplifier and high-performance DSP with the same plywood construction found in Yamaha’s high-end DZR series, the DHR12M offers best-in-class sound quality and durability.
- Coaxial driver offers smooth and precise frequency and phase response characteristics, ideal for use in monitoring applications
- Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers clear sound with minimal vibration
- Compact, low-profile plywood enclosure with polyurea coating for a robust, scratch-resistant surface
- A post hole for use in a bracket
- Enabling FIR-X ™ tuning provides FIR filtering and corrective EQ, minimizing phase distortion.
The DHR series offers an ideal solution for anyone ready to enhance their sound reinforcement act to a new level of professional quality, precision and performance. Premium plywood cabinets finished in a tough polyurea coating provide durability not found in other speakers in this class.
Each model in the series has been optimized to meet the demands of a variety of sound reinforcement applications, with a 10 ”model for fixed installations and uses, a 12” model designed to be used as a floor monitor and a version 15 ”for FOH applications, all featuring custom drivers driven by DSP-equipped Class D power amplifiers to deliver astonishing sound quality and clarity. Combined with practical features tailored to your specific applications, the series gives you the flexibility to choose the ideal speaker for a wide variety of listening environments. Isn’t it time to give DHR quality and performance a listen to improve your sound.