The DHR15 is a two-way, bi-amplified powered loudspeaker equipped with a 15-inch woofer and a 1.4-inch HF element, perfect for use as a main speaker. Combining a 1000W amplifier and high-performance DSP with the same plywood construction found in Yamaha’s high-end DZR series, the DHR15 offers best-in-class sound quality and durability.
- Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers clear sound with minimal vibration
- Polyurea-coated plywood frame for a robust, scratch-resistant surface
- Compact size despite the 15-inch LF driver providing excellent low-frequency response
- Dual angle post holes offer 0 ° or -7 ° downward tilt
- Mounting points for use with eyebolts
- FIR-X ™ tuning provides FIR filtering and corrective EQ, minimizing phase distortion
The DHR series offers an ideal solution for anyone ready to enhance their sound reinforcement act to a new level of professional quality, precision and performance. Premium plywood cabinets finished in a tough polyurea coating provide durability not found in other speakers in this class.
Each model in the series has been optimized to meet the demands of a variety of sound reinforcement applications, with a 10 ”model for fixed installations and uses, a 12” model designed to be used as a floor monitor and a version 15 ”for FOH applications, all featuring custom drivers driven by DSP-equipped Class D power amplifiers to deliver astonishing sound quality and clarity. Combined with practical features tailored to your specific applications, the series gives you the flexibility to choose the ideal speaker for a wide variety of listening environments. Isn’t it time to give DHR quality and performance a listen to improve your sound