Prepare to impress audiences by adding the DXS series high-powered powered subwoofers to your sound system. Packed with high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers, a specially designed woofer, and a heavy-duty, band-pass enclosure, DXS subwoofers are capable of delivering up to 1,020W of pure power with minimal distortion and impressive clarity. The three models that make up the series – the compact DXS12 and DXS15, and the new high-power DXS18 – feature state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP processing, crossover and protection functions with great control flexibility. All of this ensures enormous versatility in bass management and perfect compatibility with the full range of Yamaha full-range powered loudspeakers. The DXS series powered subwoofers offer a new level of flexibility, reliability and power for those sound engineers, artists and audiences who appreciate serious bass. Seriously.
The new DXS15mkII is capable of producing compact, thunderous bass down to 40 Hz and a maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 135 dB. This model’s updated and optimized band-pass design, along with its state-of-the-art DSP processing, ensures a bass output that is as incredibly powerful as it is defined and distortion-free.
- Powered 15-inch active subwoofer with 1,020 W Class D amplifier.
- High-output 15-inch woofer with a band-pass design enclosure for superior bass response and a maximum of 135 dB SPL.
- The 40Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized rooms.
- Integrated D-XSUB processing allows you to expand the frequency response and reach even more bass.
- The paneled wood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for maximum sound quality.
- Cardioid mode for bass management on stage.
- Selectable crossover (80/100/120 Hz).
- Two mast receptacles (M20 and Ø35 mm).
- Optional wheels (SPW-1) and protective cover (SPCVR-DXS152).