Prepare to impress audiences by adding the DXS series high-powered powered subwoofers to your sound system. Packed with high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers, a specially designed woofer, and a heavy-duty, band-pass enclosure, DXS subwoofers are capable of delivering up to 1,020W of pure power with minimal distortion and impressive clarity. The three models that make up the series – the compact DXS12 and DXS15, and the new high-power DXS18 – feature state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP processing, crossover and protection functions with great control flexibility. All of this ensures enormous versatility in bass management and perfect compatibility with the full range of Yamaha full-range powered loudspeakers. The DXS series powered subwoofers offer a new level of flexibility, reliability and power for those sound engineers, artists and audiences who appreciate serious bass. Seriously.
For small venues or temporary PA setups that require serious power and professional features, this compact powerhouse is the best solution. The new DXS12mkII is equipped with an enhanced 1,020 W amplifier that produces an impressive 134 dB SPL, dropping down to 42 Hz and producing heart-stopping bass with exquisite cleanliness and clarity that seems impossible to achieve with its lightweight construction. Try selecting our D-XSUB “BOOST” or “XTENDED LF” low-frequency processing settings, turn up the volume and watch people’s shocked faces. And all this in a small, easy-to-install box. Audiences will wonder where so much bass is coming from.
- Powered 12-inch active subwoofer with 1,020 W Class D amplifier.
- High-output 12-inch woofer with a band-pass enclosure for superior bass response and up to 134 dB SPL.
- The 42 Hz-150 Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium size applications.
- Integrated D-XSUB processing allows you to expand the frequency response and reach even more bass.
- The paneled wood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized to produce minimal distortion.
- Cardioid mode for bass management on stage.
- Selectable crossover (80/100/120 Hz).
- Two mast receptacles (M20 and Ø35 mm).
- Optional wheels (SPW-1) and protective cover (SPCVR-DXS122).