The Yamaha EXo8 output expanders feature 8 channels of DA converters that produce high quality analog audio by converting digital output from MTX Series processors via YDIF
- Support for the newly-developed “YDIF” digital audio transmission format
- Enormous installation flexibility with compact 1U chassis
The Yamaha EXo8 is an output expander for the MTX series matrix mixers using YDIF.Yamaha EX08 Output Expander for MTX / MRX processors. 8 channels. Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Power 25 W.
The Yamaha EXo8 output expanders feature 8 channels of DA converters that produce high quality analog audio by converting digital output from MTX Series processors via YDIF.
Sampling frequency: 48kHz/44.1kHz Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, -1.5dB min, 0dBtyp., +0.5dB max. Analog output expansion unit. Features 8 line outputs. Connects via YDIF format on Cat5 cable. Euroblock and RJ45 connectors. 1U Rackspace
- Maximum number of simultaneously usable devices: A total of seven EXi8 and EXo8 devices. (However in a system, a total of up to20 devices, including devices such as the MTX series and XMV series, can be used.)
- Power cord length: 8.2ft
- Included items: Power cord, Euroblock plugs (3-pin, tabbed) x 8, cable ties x 8, Owner’s manual
- Sampling frequency: 48kHz/44.1kHz
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, -1.5dB min, 0dBtyp., +0.5dB max.
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% (+4dBu,Gain:-6dB); less than 0.1% (+4dBu, Gain:+66dB)
- Dynamic range: 107dB (Gain:-6dB)
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): -126dBu (Gain: +66dB)
- Crosstalk / Channel separation: -100dB (@1kHz)
- Maximum cable length: [YDIF] connector: 30 meters (Cable length between devices)
- OUTPUT SIGNAL: GREEN -40dBFS
- Format NETWORK connector: 100Base-TX
- Cable specifications: [YDIF] connector: CAT5e or better Ethernet STP cable (Straight connected. All 8 pins must be connected.)
- NETWORK connector: CAT5e or better Ethernet STP cable
- Power supply voltage: US/Canada: 110V–240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 25 W max.
- Heat dissipation (per hour): 21.5 kcal max.
- Operating temperature range: 0 degrees Celsius – 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature range: -20 degrees Celsius – 60 degrees Celsius
- NC value: 24 (1m from the front panel)
- Dimensions: 18.9″ W x 1.73″ H x 13.8″ D
- Weight: 9.48 lbs