With quick and easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact MA and PA series amplifiers make it easier than ever to bring your commercial space to life. The MA2030a and PA2030a are ideal audio solutions for retail stores, restaurants, classrooms, or public facilities such as hospitals. The MA2120 and PA2120 models meet the demands of a wide range of applications requiring higher power, as well as more flexible DSP functionality and zone control. All models combine an accessible and discreet design with efficient and flexible performance. The MA2030a and MA2120 models offer mixing capability with input EQ (bass / treble) control, as well as some of the same state-of-the-art DSP technologies that are acclaimed features of Yamaha professional audio equipment. Whether you’re playing background music for a coffee shop or restaurant or amplifying a conference room or other application that requires microphone input, the MA / PA series amplifiers are simple yet powerful tools that can help establish a business sound environment. ideal.
Class D mixer-amplifier with low impedance / high impedance selection (low impedance: 30 W x 2 channels, high impedance: 60 W x 1 channel), equipped with 3 types of selectable stereo inputs, 2 microphone inputs and powerful functions DSP for high-quality music playback and use with a microphone.
- Simple installation and user-friendly interface for effortless operation.
- Supports low impedance (30 W at 3 Ω / 4 Ω / 8 Ω) and high impedance (60 W x 1 channel, 70 V / 100 V) speaker systems.
- 2 mic inputs and 3 selectable stereo inputs for added flexibility.
- Advanced DSP functions for music and microphone: feedback suppressor, priority ducker and leveler.
- Stereo sound source equalization with bass and treble and boost function.
- Built-in speaker equalization to optimize the performance of Yamaha VXC / VXS series speakers.
- Built-in HPF (High Pass Filter)
- Service areas can be increased by adding a PA2030a.
- Remote control of volume and microphone on / off via optional DCP control panels (DCP1V4S, one DCP panel per unit).
- The smart protection function ensures safe and reliable operation.
- Certified as an eco-friendly Yamaha product.
- 1U rack format (sufficient space must be left above and below the unit for air circulation and cooling).
– Simple and easy to use interface
– Stereo and microphone inputs (MA series)
– DSP functions optimized for background music (MA series)
– Switchable for speaker systems – Switchable for low impedance (3/4/8 Ω) and high (70/100 V) speaker systems
– Stereo source EQ with enhancement function (MA series)
– EQ for optimal performance with the built-in Yamaha VXC / VXS series speakers
– Easy expansion of the service area with PA series amplifiers (PA2030a excluded)
– Optional DCP control panels allow convenient remote control of volume, microphone on / off, and ringer activation (PA2030a excluded)
– Industry-leading Yamaha quality control and reliability
– Compact and space-saving design *
* All models are designed for natural cooling requiring sufficient space around for air flow.