With quick, easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact MA and PA series power amplifiers make it easier than ever to bring your commercial space to life. The MA2030a and PA2030a are ideal audio solutions for retail stores, eateries, classrooms or public facilities like hospitals. The MA2120 and PA2120 meet the demands of a wide range of applications requiring higher power as well as more flexible DSP functionality and zone control. All models combine approachable, unobtrusive design with efficient, flexible performance. The MA2030a and MA2120 offer mixing capability with source EQ (Bass/Treble) control, as well as some of the same state-of-the-art DSP technol-ogies that are acclaimed features of professional Yamaha audio gear. Whether providing background music for a café or restaurant or powering a conference room or other application requiring microphone input, the MA/PA series amplifiers are simple yet powerful tools that can help establish an ideal commercial sound environment.
– Simple, user-friendly interface
– Stereo and microphone inputs (MA series)
– DSP functions optimized for background music (MA series)
– Switchable for low (3/4/8 Ω) and high (70/100 V) impedance speaker systems
– Stereo source EQ with enhancer function (MA series)
– EQ for optimum performance with Yamaha VXC/VXS series speakers built in
– Easy service zone expansion with PA series amplifiers (PA2030a excluded)
– Optional DCP control panels allow convenient remote volume control, microphone ON/OFF switching and chime activation (PA2030a excluded)
– Industry leading Yamaha quality control and reliability
– Compact, space-saving design*
* All models are naturally cooled designs that require sufficient surrounding space for airflow.