The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP is a 2×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with an HDMI input plus a VGA input with audio. The HDVS-150-TX-WP features a US two-gang wallplate form factor. Video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio can be transmitted up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-TX-WP is designed for use with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler, and can serve as the central component of a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. The switcher is remotely powered by the HDVS-150-RX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Compact Switcher and Extender
The HDVS-150-TX-WP combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
An optional AT-HDVS-TX-WP-NB faceplate is available without control buttons.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX receiver, the HDVS-150-TX-WP can provide control to a display through RS-232, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-TX-WP can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-TX-WP forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
- US two-gang enclosure for wallplate openings
- 2×1 HDBaseTM switcher with HDMI® and VGA inputs
- Designed for point-to-point extension to the AT-HDVS-150-RX scaling receiver
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic display control (when connected to the AT-HDVS-150-RX)
- Automatic input selection
- Front panel input selection and display on/off control – optional AT-HDVS-TX-WP-NBfaceplate available without control buttons