The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and HD scaler for video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio over distances up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-RX is designed for use with the HDVS-150-TX switching transmitters, and together serve as a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX remotely powers the HDVS-150-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability, and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display’s native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party RS-232 control of the scaler, switcher, and display.
- HD video scaler with HDMI® output and input resolution control
- Designed for point-to-point extension from an HDVS-150-TX transmitter
- HDBaseTM receiver for AV, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Automatic display control (when connected to the HDVS-150-TX)
- RS-232 control for switcher, scaler, and display control
- Audio de-embedding
- Local AC powering – PoE (Power over Ethernet) source for HDVS-150-TX
- On-screen display with front panel menu controls