The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance learning. It features an HDMI output, as well as a USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control. Simultaneous video output is available over both interfaces. Through USB, the HDVS-CAM-HDMI seamlessly integrates with the Omega™ Series and HDVS-300 System for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension. The HDMI output is ideal for use with a video conferencing codec, lecture capture appliance, or PC equipped for video capture. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz over HDMI and 1080p @ 30 Hz for USB 2.0, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, training rooms, and many other environments. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM-HDMI is part of a family of PTZ cameras that includes the HDVS-CAM with USB 2.0 interface, as well as the HDVS-CAM-HDBT with HDBaseT output. It includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation. Available as an option is the AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT for inverted ceiling mounting.
- Designed for video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance learning
- HDMI output
- USB 2.0 interface for video
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC 1.1 (USB Video Class) driver
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view
- Available in black or white