The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control pass-through. Designed to work with HDBaseT inputs on switchers and projectors, this extender transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio. Additionally, the transmitter extends Ethernet, RS-232, and 12 volt-based IR control commands. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The transmitter features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. This PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) device is externally powered, includes a desktop power supply and provides Power over Ethernet for compatible receiving devices. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX is certified by the HDBaseT Alliance.
This HDBaseT Class A transmitter is designed to support the growing number of displays and video projectors in the commercial market with HDBaseT inputs. Built-in Ethernet and bi-directional control signal extension eliminates the need for additional cabling from switcher to the display or remote input device. Installer-friendly features include: a rack-mountable form factor that allows four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM transmitter for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Local AC powering – PoE (Power over Ethernet) source
- Transmits RS-232, IR, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats