The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-601 is an advanced six-input, multi-format switcher with built-in 4K scaling and mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. It simplifies classroom and small office system integration by providing four HDMI and two multi-function analog inputs. The CLSO-601 is designed to be the central component of an automated AV system. Automatic display control powers the display automatically whenever a source is connected or disconnected. Automatic input selection on the CLSO-601 works by sensing the presence of any video signal.
The CLSO-601 combines the benefits of a scaling switcher with automatic display control and automatic input selection, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission to extend AV, power, control, and Ethernet over a single cable. The switcher enables input selection from the front panel, RS-232, or TCP/IP commands. The CLSO-601 is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for a display. Professional audio features such as a microphone input with 48 volt phantom power and ducking are also included, allowing the switcher to address a wide array of AV needs often encountered in classrooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, training rooms, and other presentation settings. In addition to automated input selection, the switcher can be controlled via the Atlona AT-ANC-108D button control panel.
- Four HDMI® and two multi-function analog video inputs
- Mirrored HDBaseTTM and HDMI outputs
- 4K/UHD capability @ 30 Hz
- Integrated 4K scaler
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Audio processing features and breakaway switching
- Control integration features including RS-232 routing to local and remote devices
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) source – remotely powers compatible HDBaseT endpoints