The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is a 4K/UHD 8×2 matrix switcher with dual, HDBaseT and mirrored HDMI outputs for 4K/UHD @ 60Hz signals. This matrix switcher has multi-format signal-handling, Ethernet-enabled 100-meter HDBaseT™ input/output extension, and advanced audio capabilities.
- Three HDBaseTTM four HDMI®, and one multi-function analog video input
- Dual, mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Audio processing features plus matrix mixing for mic and program audio
- Control integration features including RS-232 routing to local and remote devices
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) source – remotely powers compatible HDBaseT endpoints
Presentation Matrix Switcher
The CLSO-824 brings advanced multi-format matrix switching to the CLSO series of classroom and small office switchers. The mix of inputs supports remote sources at lecterns and conference room tables via HDBaseT transmission as well as local sources in the equipment rack. The matrix serves a wide array of room configurations with two HDBaseT video outputs, each featuring a mirrored HDMI port to provide an additional output for a local display or an Atlona Extender Kit.
HDBaseT Inputs and Outputs
The CLSO-824 offers three Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs designed to provide system design flexibility. Two HDBaseT outputs on the switcher provide extended distance AV signal extension up to 330 feet (100 meters). These outputs are Ethernet-enabled to also provide extension of control signals to displays. All HDBaseT inputs and outputs feature industry standard Power over Ethernet to remotely power extender endpoints.
Sophisticated matrixing capabilities within the switcher include a dedicated audio mix-matrix for signals routed to the switcher’s outputs. This gives integrators the ability to mix audio signals from either of the two selected video sources along with both mic/line input signals. Audio is de-embedded from the video signal for processing and mixing with the mic/line sources. The resulting audio mix is sent to the balanced line level analog outputs and re-embedded to the digital video outputs.
- Dual-screen classrooms, conference rooms, or training environments – The CLSO-824 allows independent content presented on two separate displays.
(See this featured application as an example, and read about the CLSO-824 in this case study.)
- Divisible rooms – This matrix switcher is perfect for serving a room that can be divided into two, with the ability to feed a primary display and a confidence monitor in each space, while also connecting to remote input locations such as lecterns, floor boxes, and walls. (The CLSO-824 is featured in a divisible room application in this case study.)
- Video conferencing systems – The CLSO-824 makes it easy to integrate a camera, codec, and one or two displays.