The legendary KORG Wavestation introduced Wave Sequencing wave sequences to the world, transforming samples into sounds that no one had ever heard before. The iconic OASYS and KRONOS keyboards developed Wave Sequencing even further, expanding their unique palette of lush, evolving pads and punchy rhythms.
Now, KORG is proud to announce the next step in digital synthesis: wavestate. With Wave Sequencing 2.0 radically reimagined, wavestate delivers amazing, evolutionary sounds with extensive control.
Beyond a nostalgic reissue, wavestate is designed from the ground up for a new generation of musicians, producers, and songwriters, taking references from sources as diverse as modular synthesizers, drum machines, and algorithmic composition. Its compact size, with 37 full-size keys, is easily transportable and fits perfectly on any stage, studio, or computer-based system.
- Wave Sequencing 2.0
- Extensive modulation with immediate control
- Gigabytes of samples
- Modeled Filters, including MS-20 and Polysix
- 64 stereo voices
- 4 Layers with Vector control
- 14 simultaneous effects
- Set Lists and Smooth Transition of Sounds
- Compact. Fantastic design. 37 full-size keys
- Designed by Korg R&D in California