The 500752-RX from MuxLab is the IP Decoder unit that converts the IP packets back to the original HDMI bitstream for playback via an HDMI display. The HDMI over IP Extender system allows an HDMI source to be connected via any Ethernet LAN thereby allowing AV broadcasts to be set up and changed without the need to install a dedicated cabling system.
This unit works in conjunction with the IP Encoder (50072-TX) which is an HDMI Encoder that converts an HDMI bitstream into IP allowing it to be transmitted over an Ethernet LAN. These items can be purchased separately or together in a kit.
- Meeting and Event Broadcasts
- Training and Education
- Digital Signage
- Digital Video Surveillance & Monitoring
- Video Conferencing Streaming
MuxLab MUX-500752-RX Features:
- Extends 1080P HDMI via LAN up to 330 ft (100m)
- Supports up 16 transmitters and 200 receivers
- Point-to-point, broadcasting and multicasting
- Supports PoE
- Support IR Control, HDCP