The 16-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis is designed as a head-end cable management solution, allowing any combination of up to sixteen (16) MuxLab Transceivers to be installed in a standard 19??? telecom relay rack. Head-end AV equipment such as DVD players, video servers and cable boxes may be installed in a local wiring closet and connected to the Cat5e/6 structured cabling system via a wide array of MuxLab Transceiver solutions. The Transceiver may be installed in either front or rear- facing orientation depending on the application. Blank filler plates can be ordered separately in quantities of four (4) (P/N: 500921). Mounting brackets for mounting 16 Transceivers to the rack are included, but additional brackets can be ordered separately in quantities of four (4) (P/N: 500922) for mounting two (2) transceivers to the rack.
The 16-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis fits most MuxLab Extenders.
NOTICE: When installing AV over IP products on this rack, please allow an open slot between products for adequate heat dissipation, and also allow about 1” (2.54 cm) of open space above and below the rack.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Supports up to 16 Transceivers
- Space efficient 3U high, fitting a 19″ rack
- Supports front or rear facing orientation
- Includes bracket kits for 16 Transceivers and rack mounting hardware
- Provides for neat installation and cabling
- Blank filler plates (500921) and additional bracket kits (500922) sold separately.