With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/SM86 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
Includes PGXD2 / SM86 Wireless Handheld Transmitter, PGXD4 Receiver. With SM86 Hand Microphone, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case and user manual. The PGXD24 / SM58 Wireless System with Handheld Microphone is part of the PGX-D family of wireless systems
The Shure PGXD2 / SM58 is a digital wireless handheld microphone transmitter compatible with PGXD4 receivers and equipped with an interchangeable SM58 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. The unit provides up to 9 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries in a range of up to 200 ‘.
2 YEARS: WARRANTY FOR THE WHOLE LINE OF SHURE PRODUCTS.
What was the PGXD2 / SM58 designed for?
The PGXD2 transmitter works anywhere in the world in the 900 MHz range and offers high quality 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio. Offers 10 dB of adjustable gain control to accommodate presenters and performers at different volume levels. Infrared ports on the transmitter and receiver (available separately) allow you to sync components to the same frequency with the push of a button on the receiver.
The transmitter’s power button functions as a mute button with a short press. The LED shows power, mute and battery status, while the controls can be locked to prevent accidental setting changes.
- The legendary SM58 dynamic microphone capsule is an industry standard for entertainers and presenters
- The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback.
- The microphone’s bright mid-range and bass rolloff give you the desired warm, clear vocal reproduction.
- The interchangeable capsule design of the transmitter allows you to swap out the SM58 for a different microphone if necessary; Pod options include Beta 58, PG58, and SM86
PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter Compatible with musicians’ trusted Shure microphones for decades, including the SM86, the PGXD2 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and solid reliability. Fcc Consumer Alert (USA) Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. However, operation of this unlicensed microphone system is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; must operate at a low power level (no more than 50 milliwatts); and has no protection against interference received from any other device. Buyers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating the use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show