Omnidirectional miniature lavalier microphone provides full, clear sound in speech applications, like broadcast presenting and speeches. Features smooth frequency response, controlled low-frequency roll off, and versatile mounting accessories.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages.