Subminiature lavalier microphone provides all-purpose, rugged performance with an easy-to-conceal, 2.5 mm. construction. It features low distortion at high SPL, selectable HF response caps, superb off-axis rejection, and colors to match skin tones.
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers’ faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone