The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX-PSK is a 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The two-channel audio input can be assigned to any of the video inputs and embedded for HDBaseT transmission. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK is identical to the AT-HDVS-200-TX, with the addition of local powering capability and an external power supply. This makes it ideal for extending AV and control directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK can serve as the central component of a compact, fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, and by sending RS-232 or Ethernet control commands to the projector. With automatic display control capability, the HDVS-200-TX-PSK can power the projector on or off whenever a source is connected or disconnected from the unit.
All-in-One Switcher, Controller, and Extender
The HDVS-200-TX-PSK combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It enables input selection, volume, and display on/off control from the front panel or external RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. The HDVS-200-TX-PSK incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-200-TX-PSK for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
- 3×1 HDBaseTTM switcher with two HDMI® inputs and one VGA input
- Local AC powered version of AT-HDVS-200-TX – ideal for extension to an HDBaseT-equipped projector
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, Ethernet, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling (with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped display or AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Front panel input selection, display on/off, and volume control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control