The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance education. It features a USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control. The HDVS-CAM seamlessly integrates with the Omega™ Series and OmniStream™ for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension. The HDVS-CAM delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 30 Hz, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, and training rooms. The HDVS-CAM is available in black or white.
The HDVS-CAM includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation. Available as an option is the AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT for inverted ceiling mounting.
- Designed for soft codec applications with AV systems supporting USB interfacing and extension
- USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- Available in black or white
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view