The Bogen MGN19A is a push-button, omni-directional, dynamic microphone designed for quality sound installations. The microphone is extremely rugged and reliable and is designed to stand up under the most strenuous handling conditions to provide years of dependable service. A smooth wide band frequency response with intentional boost above 1.5kHz gives a natural, crisp, highly intelligible sound. The microphone is furnished with a 18.15″ fully flexible gooseneck and mounting flange.
Bogen’s selection of high-quality, portable microphones offer clear, natural, intelligible sound. Engineered for accurate sound reproduction, each microphone is ruggedly constructed to withstand the demands of sound installations. A variety of types and styles are available including gooseneck, desktop, handheld, wireless handheld/lavaliere, overhead hanging, and surfacemount microphones. Both contemporary and traditional designs provide accurate response and dependable performance, with optimum clarity.
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Rugged, reliable design for quality long-term use under strenuous handling conditions
- 500-ohm impedance +/- 30%@ 1kHz
- Frequency response range of 70 Hz – 15 kHz
- Sensitivity of -70 dB +/- 3dB
- Push-to-talk switch on MIC housing