Bogen’s Wall-Mount Power Vector modular amplifiers offer a wide range of power from which to choose from, with three models ranging from 100W to 250W. The amplifiers are designed to work with both high- (70/25V) and low- (4/8-ohm) impedance speaker systems. Each model includes eight module bays for plug-in input modules and allows for up to four levels of priority between modules. Two module bays are capable of accepting signal processing plug-in output modules. Each module is controlled by an independent volume control with an associated signal/clip LED for signal status. An 11-segment LED output meter monitors output signal level. Each model includes a motorized master volume control that can be controlled using a remote volume control panel (RVCP, sold separately).
- 8 module bays
- Wide selection of advanced plug-in modules
- 2 module bays capable of handling signal processing plug-in output modules
- 4 levels of priority between modules
- 11-segment LED output level meter monitors the output level of the power amplifier with
- Peak and Average meter switch
- Adjustable output level limiter with limit indicator