The Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP is a 2×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with an HDMI input plus a VGA input with audio. The HDVS-200-TX-WP features a US two-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The two-channel audio input can be assigned to either video input and embedded for HDBaseT transmission. The HDVS-200-TX-WP is designed for use with the AT-HDVS-200-RX receiver and HD scaler, but can also be used with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver for 4K/UHD extension, as well as Atlona switchers and matrix switchers with HDBaseT inputs. This transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system, with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. It is remotely powered by the HDVS-200-RX or other Atlona HDBaseT-equipped devices through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
All-in-One Switcher, Controller, and Extender
The HDVS-200-TX-WP combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It enables input selection, volume, and display on/off control from the front panel or external RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. The HDVS-200-TX-WP incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-200-TX-WP provides control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-200-TX-WP can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-200-TX-WP forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-200-TX-WP display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
A power button on the front panel can be used for manual on/off control of either the HDVS-200-TX-WP or the display. Front panel volume controls are also available to control the display’s internal audio, or another device with volume control, such as a DSP or another switcher.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
- US two-gang enclosure for Decora®-style wallplate openings
- 2×1 HDBaseTTM switcher with HDMI® and VGA inputs
- Ideal for the AT-HDVS-200-RX scaling receiver and Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling (with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Front panel input selection, display on/off, and volume control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Interchangeable faceplate included with port opening