The Atlona AT-OPUS-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for high dynamic range (HDR) formats, designed for use with the Opus™ Series of HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switchers. Part of the comprehensive family of Atlona 4K HDR integration products, the OPUS-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. It receives HDMI, Ethernet pass-through, and bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over CAT6a/7 cable. Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) enables HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT with no latency. For additional integration convenience, the receiver is remotely powered by an Opus Series matrix switcher through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The OPUS-RX can transmit digital audio from a television back to an AV receiver through a dedicated HDBaseT audio return path to the matrix switcher.
The OPUS-RX is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The OPUS-RX, as with the Opus Series matrix switchers, includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Remotely powered by OpusTM matrix switcher via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Extends RS-232, IR, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Delivers return audio from a TV via dedicated HDBaseT audio return path
- HDBaseT link status testing