Let’s you select between three local HDMI sources, or an HDBaseT source from the matrix at distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Supports resolutions up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDR10, Dolby® Vision™ and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma). Supports audio return from a smart TV through TOSLINK for local audio playback as well as through HDBaseT to a zone amplifier connected to the Opus matrix switcher.
- 4×1 switcher with three HDMI® inputs and one HDBaseT input
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling and HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 down-conversion
- Advanced HDMI ARC supports audio return through TOSLINK and HDBaseT
- Remote Power allows device to be powered by an Opus™ matrix switcher
- HDBaseT extension of CEC, RS-232, and IR control signals