The Bogen UTI1 offers a unique paging area for audio output, Includes pages and background music. Two audio outputs with volume controls that allow you to comfortably manage sound levels. Schedule the interface to cancel other outputs for important announcements alerts You can also work with night sound or a tone trigger. Wall mounting This rack mount device with the kit available.
The UTI1 Universal Telephone Interface provides single-zone paging for one-way applications such as self-amplified speaker systems. It is compatible with all standard analog port types and includes two audio outputs with level controls, each of which can provide audio for 150 Bogen self-amplified speakers. A 24V DC @ 1A internal power supply is available to power external equipment.
- Single-zone paging
- Telephone interfaces: loop start trunk, ground start trunk, station access (analog ring-up), page port contact closure activation, page port voice activation
- Simple 2-switch interface setup
- Override paging (using loop start trunk or page port contact closure activation)
- Programmable activation of AUX contacts
- C-form contact
- Two audio outputs (Page Only and Page with Background Music) both with level controls