The Bogen TPU60B Paging Amplifier features 60 watts of power, is wall mounted and provides inputs for a paging microphone, music source, external telephone ringer, music mute trigger and more. The TPU60B amplifies background music and pages sent via telephone lines in any office setting, retail space, etc.
A variable music mute function adjusts the mute level of background music during pages and the on-board Aphex® Aural Exciter feature improves tonal quality and enhances intelligibility of the pages. There is an on-board ALC limiting circuit that prevents overload and distortion due to excessive audio peaks. Separate microphone and music volume controls also provide flexible control over the audio mix.
- 35, 60, 100, and 250-watt models
- Balanced or unbalanced 16-ohm, 25V, 25V CT, and 70V outputs are available for the TPU35B/60B/100B models; 25V and 70V outputs are available on the TPU250
- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line, Lo-Z balanced microphone, and background music
- Music input (RCA jack or screw terminals)
- Page from telephone and/or microphone
- Signal-activated paging channel automatically mutes background music